The Leica iCON iCR80 construction total station keeps its ‘eye’ on only one thing: the user’s target. Layout more points per day thanks to ATRplus, the most robust automated-aiming, lock and re-lock technology in the market. iCR80 is especially useful in congested sites with many distractions, such as reflections, machines and people moving around. Challenging and changing site conditions should not be an obstacle.
The iCON iCR80 allows users to:
· Layout lines for footings or chalk line for formwork on foundation
· Layout points on blinding layer, such as pipe insert or cut-outs before pouring concrete
· Layout true design objects based on federated and enriched models
· MEP layout of wall penetrations for pipes, hanger locations for HVAC and duct work, inserts and slits for sheet metal work
· Control a wide variety of construction machines, such as curb and gutter or milling machines, asphalt or concrete pavers, and graders or dozers
The iCON iCR80 guarantees layout efficiency with the most reliable, simple and automatic set up procedure, industry-leading prism lock, and flexible handling of fully rendered 3D design models in the field. This sophisticated, one-person total station offers an ‘all-in-one’ solution for every purpose – especially the difficult ones, allowing you to speed up your workflow.
As a variant of the iCR80, Leica Geosystems introduced the Leica iCON iCR80S with simplified user interface. Without display and no iCON field software onboard, the iCR80S can be operated via a 4-button keyboard.
The iCON iCR80 and iCR80S total stations are fully compatible with:
· Leica iCON CC80 tablet with an enhanced version of the tailored iCON build construction field software
· Leica Infinity office software and Leica ConX for online sharing of data between the office and the site
The iCON iCR80 and iCR80S feature:
· Faster prism search by patented technology, PowerSearch
· Stable data communication with long-range Bluetooth® (up to 400m)
· Easy hand-over control from pole to machine and vice versa
· ATRplus technology, maximizing the total station’s ability to remain locked on your target for highest point-to-point layout speed
· “Tune out targets” feature to ignore other distractions in the field
· Fastest re-lock in case of interrupted line of sight
· Dynamic Lock (optionally available) – ability to search and lock onto moving targets