SharpGrade Grader Blade Series Our G128 (3.25m) is the world's first reversible grader blade with front and rear blades and hydraulic side wings, suited to large frame 90-120HP skid loaders. Cut, carry or windrow material forwards or backwards, with twi
Call for Quote
Transform your skidsteer loader into a precision grader blade
Get the performance of a larger grading machine right from the seat of your skidsteer loader and take advantage of your loader's inherent manoeuvrability to level ground with unparalleled ease and efficiency: forwards and backwards!
The G128 comes with patented sealed, shielded and lifetime lubricated QuadRod linkages, adjustable hitch plate, underslung walking beam and retracting front chassis. The SharpGrade G128 is built for hard work. Suited to large frame machines in the 90 -120HP bracket, ideal for heavy stone and aggregate work, large flat work, road grading, curb & sidewalk prep, subdivisions etc, especially with 3D control.
- Sealed, shielded and lifetime lubricated bearings throughout: Never requires greasing
- Patented QuadRod 3 linkage: keeps blade parallel throughout movement to maintain equal height between front & rear blade
- Retracting front chassis with Ezi-Glide bearings for road legal transport. Fit sideways across the deck of a truck or trailer.
- No centre pivot; 3 times faster to grade than conventional designs, no duck walking
- Adjustable Hitch plate: sets chassis level on lower stops for precision grading
- Underslung walking beam: reduces wheel scuff in turns
- Outboard mounted cylinders reduce cross coupling to a minimum
- Robust, narrow boxed chassis for unsurpassed visibility
- Angle cylinders are mounted above the material, for longevity
Accurate grading made easy
The SharpGrade Grader Blade enables you to accurately level to within less than 1/8" (3mm). Using a SharpGrade Grader Blade is up to ten times faster than levelling using a skidsteer with standard bucket attachment.
The standard QuadGrade 2D Laser Control system integrates with any 3D system, allowing you to easily grade complex contours with several gradients, diverging offset crown and different cambers directly from the control of the SharpGrade.
Designed specifically to work on skidsteer loaders, the SharpGrade Grader Blade is the first in the world to work in forward and reverse, for optimal efficiency. Twin pivoting blades give the ability to cut, carry, trim, spread and finish in one pass, in either direction, for speed and control.
Robust, reversible hydraulic side wings give you the ability to carry material forwards or backwards when you need it.
A curved mouldboard ensures wet material can be easily rolled. Operated from your machine's hydraulic system, in-cab adjustments are a breeze and leveling is up to ten times faster than leveling using a skidsteer and standard bucket attachment.
Plug and play attachment
The SharpGrade Grader Blade is quick and easy to attach to your machine. No tools required, simply clip the unit into place and attach the hoses and the QuadGrade 2D system comes pre-tuned, ready to start work.
Maintenance free performance
Designed and built with longevity in mind, the SharpGrade Grader Blade features induction hardened pins, self-lubricated bushes and dirt seals in all moving joints, so it won’t let you down when time equals money. The patented, sealed QuadRod system keeps the blade rigid and accurate at all times, with low maintenance. High performance, proportional hydraulic valve, configurable to open & closed center, with built in relief protects the system from overload. Valves feature manual override capability to allow easy diagnosis if there is ever a problem.
- QuadGrade 2D system with adjustable grade height receivers: Electronically adjust the grade height 1/25" (1mm) at a time without leaving your seat. Increased receiver range means you stay on grade longer. It is highly accurate and easy to use, the blade can be manually operated by the 4 in 1 control at any time, with or without the laser control connected. Compatible with all large frame skid steers.
- Greased for life, low maintenance design. Induction hardened pins, permanently sealed, self-lubricated HardiLube bushes and dirt seals in all moving joints provide a long low maintenance life.
- Unique QuadRod Linkage. The Patented QuadRod 3 system gives unparalleled rigidity, rated to 120 HP machines. Utilizing 3 x Heavy Duty link arms, the outboard cylinders are directly connected to the outer edges of the blade, achieving the ultimate in accuracy. All joints are lifetime sealed, lubricated and maintenance free, with no greasing required.
- Retracting chassis: with Ezi-Glide bearings, retracts for road legal transport. Retract the front wheel assembly to place the SharpGrade sideways across the deck of a truck or trailer. Retracted length 97" (2.476m)
- Adjustable hitch plate: Sets SharpGrade perfectly level with boom fully down, to provide the ultimate in rigidity. This reduces track and tire wear and boom and linkage wear, as the SharpGrade is pushing on the front of the machine, instead of transferring the load to the rear of the machine through the linkages. This is especially important with vertical lift machines. Adjustable hitch plate keeps chassis perpendicular with the ground, so side wings stay flat throughout their travel. Rear viewing ports allow operator to see the rear blade.
- Twin large parabolic mirrors: See the front blade and both front wing tips for confident grading in confined areas, along walls, curbs or foundations.
- Laminated, galvanized graduated laser poles: Quick, easy set up of laser receivers with our built in measuring tapes on the laser poles. Available in imperial and metric dimensioning, no tape measure required. Galvanized, laminated poles reduce vibration.
- Twin blades: Front blade is fixed and reversible. Rear blade is pivoting and reversible. Pivoting blade reduces packing between the blades.
- Underslung Walking Beam: Patented underslung walking beam reduces wheel scuff when turning.
- Tires: 215/75 R14 with labyrinth seals on wheel bearings keeping grit out
HD Series 2.2 (7'2") | Heavy Duty Leveller | SharpGrade